Here’s some suggestions on activities you can set up while staying home:
- Play board games with the people who live with you, like your parents, siblings and grandparents;
- When was the last time you baked a cake or cooked your favourite dish? This can be a great opportunity to try new recipes, with a relative at home or with a friend through a video call;
- You can try new hobbies thanks to websites, YouTube channels and online tutorials;
- Try DIY and arts&crafts: it’s an amazing way to use your creativity and spend time with your loved ones;
- It’s important to train your brain too! Take advantage of this situation to learn about current affairs, culture and other topics you are not familiar with;
- You can’t be bothered to study? Plan to study together with your classmates through a group video call;
- Where did that pile of books you keep on your bedside table end up to? This could be the perfect opportunity to finish a book you’ve started and get caught up in a nice story;
- Don’t forget about physical activity: if you are lazy, try and involve a relative or a friend through a video call – YouTube offers lessons of any kind and you could find out to be an awesome athlete!
- Organise a scavenger hunt at home. This could be a fantastic chance to share a fun and interesting moment with the whole family;
- Use this time to organise and tidy up your wardrobe;
- Devote yourself to music. If you like playing an instrument, singing or composing music, try and compose new melodies or do some karaoke with your loved ones.
Always by your side
No problem is too big or too small. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.