- Cyberbully can be your same age, a person you may know or be a stranger who you have never met and uses a false name.
- Protected by the computer’s screen, cyberbully may show himself or stay protected under the screen of his/her own computer: usually he/she uses a nickname.
- Cyberbully send or post online messages which may threaten you or making fun of you.
- His/Her messages are usually sent from chat and online messages.
- If you inform adults, you may avoid these behaviours becoming habits.
If you want to know more about it, call Telefono Azzurro: we are here to help you and have a lot of experience listening to children in similar situations as you find yourself.
You can call us on 1.96.96 for free, everyday we are open 24/7, or you can text us on this chat (available on this link) Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10.00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Always by your side
No problem is too big or too small. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.