- The best thing you can do, as soon as possible, is to inform an adult you trust about what is happening and which may help you solving the problem.
- Try not to answer messages, posts or emails you could receive on social. You will only give satisfaction to your bully o may continue without hesitation.
- Also consider that whatever you write will be rode by someone else.
- If messages and posts on your social profiles bother you block who sent them and save them: they are helpful for who is going to help you.
- I this/these person/s continue bothering you, try changing your nickname, mobile phone and email contact.
If you want to know more about it, call Telefono Azzurro: we are here to help you and have a lot of experience listening to children in similar situations as you find yourself.
You can call us on 1.96.96 for free, everyday we are open 24/7, or you can text us on this chat (available on this link) Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10.00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Always by your side
No problem is too big or too small. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.